First of all: let's check if you have a rectangle shape!
- Your bust and hips are relatively small
- Your bottom is flatter
- Your waist is not well defined
- Your top and bottom are of the same size
If these phrases describe your silhouette, then you are a happy owner of a rectangle shaped body. We have a great selection of swimsuits for you.
Now, a few simple tips about one-piece swimsuits:
-Choose swimsuits with flattering tops.
- Try a plunging neckline
- Ruffles and skirted bottoms are your allies
- Go for prints and cuts that create waist illusion, such as angled stripes. Angled stripes are angled towards the bottom of the belly. This creates the appearance of curves
- Monokinis with side slits
- One-piece swimsuits that cinch in at the waist help create more curves
- Boleros on both the chest and backside are a good solution.
I wanted to let you know all my blogs are based on real girls... actually real friends... real bodies . Meant to empower you on your online shopping experience and to let you know we are all shaped differently and that is what makes us beautiful!
Our garments help create curves and volume! Enhance you rectangle body shape and make it super feminine thanks to our amazing swimwear collection for your body type. Choose embellishment, flounces and all feminine details - you will look great and feel awesome!
What to avoid?
- Vertical stripes
- One-piece swimsuits with shorts or high neck
- Bandeau tops – they may emphasize your lack of upper body curves
Here you will find a summary of recommendations for a rectangle shape women:
- One-piece swimsuits: monokinis with side cut-outs, one-pieces with padded tops, frills, flounces and tassels for both bust and bottom parts.
- Tops: push-up, balconette, halter & High-Neck swimsuit tops, flounces and frills
- Bottoms: tie-side, skirted, flounces and frills
- Patterns: making optical illusion of a waist, visible waistbands and belts, eye catching colors and patterns for top and bottom, angles stripes on one-piece swimsuits.
- Colors: Bright colors optically add volume. Go for it!
We hope that now bikini shopping will become easier and your stunning look at the beach will attract many glances!