Deflect attention from your tummy and show your legs! Check out our collection of amazing swimwear we have prepared specially for your body type. Tankini, one-piece swimsuits and much more is waiting for you at LLouvent!
Beautiful apple shaped feminine bodies require deflecting attention from the tummy area. You will look great in one-piece swimsuits, larger side bikini bottoms and tankinis! High-waist bottoms are highly recommended – they will camouflage your tummy.
Underwired tops with thick stripes will ensure you proper support, comfort and will shape your cleavage beautifully! Trendy tankini is a fantastic option for you. It comes in many fashionable colors, prints and patterns.
First of all: let’s check if you are an apple shape!
- Your bust is rather generous (though it is not a rule)
- You have broader shoulders
- You have rather narrow hips
- Your waist is not define
- You probably have a flat bottom - You have great legs!
Apples have a tendency to put on belly fat, may have round faces, have humps on their upper backs, and may have thin legs. But no worries - we have a huge swimwear offer for you! Sometimes you will find that this body type is also called “O” body type or round.
Now, a few simple tips concerning one-piece swimsuits:
- They can optically shape your body!
- Choose swimsuits with underwired tops
- Try thicker straps – they will make your shoulders look smaller
- Try a built in control “flat tummy”
- Pick swimsuits with side detailing or slimming black solid panels running down the sides – slimming effect guaranteed.
- You can choose a print all over – it will camouflage your tummy
- Swimwear that gathers on the side or in the middle can create an illusion of a smaller waist
Here you will find a summary of recommendations for anapple shapedbody:
- One-piece swimsuits: underwired models on thick straps
- Bikini: go for mix and match or tankini option!
- Tops: underwired models on thick straps (also in tankini version)
- Bottoms: lager side or high waist, some do have a flat tummy waits band buit-in
- Patterns: Calm patterns on the top part and more eye-catching on the lower. If one-piece: no patterns on the tummy unless vertical slimming onesor solid black blocks on the sides.
- Colors: Eye-catching colors on the bottom, more calm at the top and belly area should be in slimming, preferably dark colors.