Summer is the time when we should enjoy and relax, detach from study, work or everyday life. Certainly we shouldn’t worry about our bodies! Below we will give you a few useful tips on swimwear type if your silhouette is inverted triangle shaped. This kind of figure requires deflecting attention from your wide shoulders and drawing it to your lower parts.
Three main tips you should always follow
1. You should always prefer a swimsuit with good support on the boob area but you will also like it to be low cut to show off your collar bones making you look more petite on top.
2. Always try to wear a print top and a solid bottom or vise versa. This way you immediately play with ones eyes. Helping your body shape look more curvy. Pro tip: Wear bottoms that have ruffles or hip runches to help those curves pop!
3. Wear tops that are under your shoulder so you have a more feminine look for your broader shoulder. You gotta embrace what you got baby girl! There are girls killing themselves at the gym to get those bigger shoulder!
I also have for you a list of recommendations for an inverted triangle shaped body: like a quick sum up!
- One-piece swimsuits: asymmetry, monokinis with cut outs
- Bikini: go for mix & match option! (you have to try out)
- Tops: halters with peek a boo fronts, wide straps, scoop and square necks
- Bottoms: Larger side, shorts, embellishment such as frills, flounces and tassels
- Patterns: Calm or no patterns on the top part and more eye-catching on the lower. For one-pieces: feminine patterns or plain colors.
- Colors: Eye-catching colors on the bottom, more calm and dark at the top area
We hope that now bikini shopping will become easier and you will find everything to fit you perfectly because that is what we want to accomplish for you here at #llouvent.